Kitchen Living Room

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Future Projects

There are tons of projects on my condo to-do list. So far I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of what I want to complete.

Here's a list of all of the things I'd like to finish next year:

  • Sell the washer/dryer that came with the condo and move in the better one from storage
  • Finish replacing the three windows that are left
  • Insulate the attic
  • Kitchen remodel including new sink, countertops, and tile backsplash
  • Install a garbage disposal (if the condo association allows it)
  • Swap out a few upper kitchen cabinet doors with doors with glass panels
  • Paint the kitchen/dining rooms
  • Bathroom remodel including new faucets, a new toilet, new tiling on the walls and floor, and potentially convert to a standing shower only
  • Find someway to seal up the front door better
  • Sand and stain the hardwood floors

That's all I can think of for now, but I think that's enough to keep me busy for 2012 at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment