Kitchen Living Room

Friday, March 23, 2012

I am Back!

I'm back from Alaska and finished with all of my renovations and decorating at my dad's house. After a week straight of working, I'm so so so tired! One of my favorite moments was standing outside of the house waiting for my dad to move a load of empty boxes out of the way so we could maneuver a huge reading chair inside and up the stairs. Meanwhile I'm freezing and he's trying to get all of my Projects out of the way (spray painted lamps, etc) and I start yelling, "My projects! My prrrrrrrrrojeeeectsssss! Don't mess up my projects!" and we both just fell over laughing. My "projects" were evvvvvverywhere at that point. It was absolute chaos, but it had to get worse before it could get better. I'm going to post all of my Projects over the next week or two. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I heard lots of fun stories from Gram E. Glad you all had a good time!

    Pretty pic! Welcome home -

    ReplyDelete