Kitchen Living Room

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Miami!!

It's a brand new month, and it's time for new adventures. Right now I am en route to the airport to fly to Miami. I'll try to post during my trip, but I'll give you a full update on my adventures next week!

I've been to Miami twice before - once in 2009 and once last year. I actually drove when I went last year, and I stayed only a few days. Ugghhh! I'm so glad I'm flying this time. Here's where I'll be staying on South Beach:


I love how the ocean just seems to be endless.

My boyfriend and I are actually surprising someone with our arrival, but I'm 99.99999% certain she doesn't even know about this blog. Um, let's hope not!

I can't wait to eat key lime pie, ride bikes, have French breakfast outside on Lincoln Road, and spend time with my boyfriend's family!

1 comment: