Kitchen Living Room

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tomorrow! (Maybe.)

Now that I've changed the time for the electricity to be turned on and meeting the guy from Home Depot who will measure the windows yet again, I am ready for this to be over with on Friday. We'll have a 'final walk through' on Friday and then an hour later I'll drive to the office (whose office? I can't keep up anymore. Someone's office.) to sign the final papers and close. I had no idea that one completed a final walk through before purchasing a place, so I'm interested to see how that goes. For me it would probably go something like "Wait a tic! That roach wasn't lying in the floor last time I was here. Deal's off!" Or maybe I should be looking for graffiti or missing appliances. Or flood damage. I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment