Kitchen Living Room

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Little Details: The Bedroom Series

I took some pictures of the little details that make the condo special to me. The photos in this series are from the bedroom. I hope you enjoy!


Two pillows, side by side and taaaaaall ceilings. (I sewed the pillow with the big bow on the front!)


A little friend peeks out from behind a picture of me and my boyfriend in a sparkly frame, next to a vintage lamp with gold starbursts. 


A view of beautiful Lauren Moffatt coats from below!


An Alice and Wonderland-esque giant sized pocket watch reflects a tall lamp.


My first initial hangs from an original 1920s vintage glass doorknob, and in the background, my trusty Trek bike.


A huge dose of bright color in my desk and desk chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment