Kitchen Living Room

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Edward is Dead

You heard that right. Remember Edward? Here he is in case you forgot:


Well, he bit the dust. I got him at Anthropologie for $10 (I know, a total ripoff). Anyway, good news is that I took him back and was given a full refund. Since he broke after just a few short weeks of normal use!

I picked up a new knob for only $3:


This guy doesn't have a name. I think he's long sold out from Anthropologie's clearance section. Too bad.


I did like Ed, but this guy was a heck of a lot cheaper. And he's held up pretty well so far. 


Kudos to Anthrpologie for taking responsibility for defective products and giving me a full refund!

1 comment:

  1. I christen the new guy "Ward" since he came after "Ed." I think Ward is even better looking than Ed!

    ReplyDelete