Kitchen Living Room

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nubby Twiglet

One of my favorite bloggers, Nubby Twiglet, recently offered to send out invitations to her blog readers. As a fan of her lifestyle aesthetic and design work, I jumped at the chance to see her work off of the computer screen!

Although I couldn't make it to Portland to see her work displayed in a gallery there, I was thrilled to receive a thoughtful envelope of items featuring her work:


After work the day I received them, I ran out to Target to find a shadow box frame in order to put the four pieces on display. The set includes an invitation to her show, a business card, and two stickers. I used double sided tape to affix the items within the shadow box:


I haven't quite decided where to hang my new piece yet, but for now I admire it sitting atop my desk.


Be sure to check out Nubby's blog for excellent typography, interiors and fashion inspiration, glimpses of Portland, and a smidge of Bavarian influence. Thanks, Nubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment