Kitchen Living Room

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Eva!

In this post, I wrote about how the condo is quite old, and the bathroom as pretty poor ventilation. I started using a dehumidifier last week. I also used Eva (yep, my dehumidifier has a name) last week during a shower. She wasn't able to keep the mirror or window from fogging up, but it did make a noticeable difference in the humidity of the bathroom afterwards. Here's the water level a few hours after the shower:


And the water level a few hours after that:


So, Eva definitely picked up a lot more water in the same amount of time running after a same-day shower than she did running after the bathroom hadn't been used for a shower in a week+. No, this does not reflect on my hygiene habits! You will have to just trust me on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment