Kitchen Living Room

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dad's Kitchen

I'm going to Alaska in almost exactly one month to help my dad organize and decorate his house. I've been slowly posting mood boards of each room to help guide the design process since I'll only have a week to make changes to his entire home. Below I've shown my ideas for the kitchen.
Dad's Kitchen

Dad's Kitchen by louko on polyvore.com

I was really feeling yellow and blue. I decided to go with a cheery and bright yellow since the living room uses mustard yellow (at least according to my mood board, here), and I didn't want to go overboard with the same shade of yellow. I'm hoping that an abundance of fabric in the form of napkins, hand towels, oven mitts, and a rug will help to warm the place up. Alaska gets cold (duh)!

Be sure to check out my ideas for the living room and bathroom too, if you haven't already.

Here's a detailed list of where you can find everything online. Most items are from Target, but there are a few from Anthropologie, Amazon, West Elm, and the MOMA store. 

Primavera Spectrum Oven Mitt
$14 - anthropologie.com

festival rug
$78 - anthropologie.com

An Illustrated Guide To Cocktails
$16 - anthropologie.com

Butterfly Tumbler Gold
$8.95 - momastore.org

No comments:

Post a Comment