Kitchen Living Room

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dad's Guest Bedroom Before & After

This is part of a series on my dad's house in Alaska. Read more here. I'll resume 650 square feet posts on my condo when the series is complete.


The guest bedroom was pretty easy. The room used to be empty, so I didn't bother taking any before pictures. My dad and I pulled in his old bedroom furniture just before his new furniture was delivered. Then I added a mattress pad, new sheets, pillows, and a comforter. I picked green for mostly everything just to keep things simple.

In this picture you can see the new curtain rods, curtains, and bedspread.


A view of the second window with newly added curtains:


The curtains were from Lowe's, and at only about $13 per panel, they were a great deal.

Style Selections 84"L Green Bernard Window Panel


My last touch was a little lamp from Walmart. I couldn't find it online, but the shade + base was under $15.



The perfect little setup for guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment